Terms And Conditions
The following is true of the Terms and Conditions laid out below for WannaSlots.com:
- Any and uses of the “Website” refers to www.wannaslots.com
- Any and all uses of “We”, “Us” and “Our” in the Terms and Conditions refers to WannaSlots.com.
- Any and all uses of “you” refers to the individuals(s) visiting the Website, and to the same when contributing content on the Website.
- Any and all uses of “Agreement” refers to any and all terms, conditions and notices set forth in this document.
Use of, and access to, the Website is offered to you upon your acceptance, without modification of the “Agreement”. By visiting and using this Website you agree to the bounds and limitations of the Agreement.
We encourage you to read the Agreement carefully, as any use of this Website constitutes full compliance with the Agreement.
If you cannot agree with this Agreement in full we recommend you leave the Website. If you do not accept the full weight of the Terms and Conditions you are not authorised to use the Website.
We reserve the full right to make any changes, modifications and amendments we deem fit to Agreement. These can be made at our discretion without need for notification of said changes to any user of the Website. Continued use of the Website posit any such discretionary changes will be deemed as acceptance of the new Agreement.
Acceptance of, and compliance with this Agreement is the only condition under which access and use of the Website is made available to you.
By visiting the Website, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
- All content published on this Website is for informational purposes only. We are not liable for the outcome of any actions based on what you read on the Website. This includes content sent via email marketing by Us.
- We are not an online or mobile gambling operation, as such we do not take, or facilitate financial transactions, relating to the placing of bets or wagers!
- You agree not to use the Website (or any part thereof) for any illegal activities and agree to use it in accordance with all relevant jurisdictional laws. You will indemnify and hold Us harmless from any and all third-party claims, losses, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including fees and expenses), relating to or arising from any violation by you of these terms.
- You agree not to upload to, or transmit via the Website (or any of its related servers and services) any computer viruses, macro viruses, trojan horses, worms or anything else designed to interfere with, interrupt or disrupt the normal operating procedures of a computer, computer network or mobile device(s).
- You will not create and publish a hypertext link to any part of the Website or attempt any unauthorised access to any part or component of the Website.
- You will not upload or transmit through the Website any content which We, or any of our users, may deem offensive, indecent, objectionable or obscene. This includes content which may cause annoyance, inconvenience or needless anxiety. We reserve the right to delete such content without notification or explanation.
- We do not guarantee that the Website will be error-free, defect-free or run uninterrupted. All content is provided on as “as-is” and “as-available” basis. In addition you assume total responsibility for the actions you take as a result of the informational content found on the Website. The sole remedy you have in case of loss or dissatisfaction based on the Website is to stop using the Website. We will not be liable to you for any compensation, including indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental or punitive damages, including lost profits.
- In an attempt to provide increased value to our Users, we may provide links to other websites or resources. You acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and do not endorse and are not responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content (including misrepresentative or defamatory content) of such websites, including (without limitation) any advertising, products or other materials or services on or available from such websites or resources, nor for any damage, loss or offence caused or alleged to be caused by, or in connection with, the use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on such external sites or resources.
- All of the advertisers on our site, and ourselves, are be bound by the codes of practice implemented in the Gambling Licensing and Advertising Act 2014. Below is a summary of the primary objectives:
a). Prevent gambling from being a source of crime and/or disorder, or from being associated with crime or disorder and/or from being used to support crime;
b). Ensure that gambling is conducted in a fair and open way; and
c). Protect children and other vulnerable persons from being harmed and/or exploited by gambling.
- We will always take the above licensing objectives into account and always act in a manner that is consistent with the above licensing objectives.
- Please be aware that by submitting content to this Website by electronic mail, postings on this Website or otherwise, including any casino site reviews, questions, photographs or videos, comments, suggestions, ideas or the like contained in any submissions (collectively, “Submissions”), you grant WannaSlots.com a non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, transferable, irrevocable and fully sub licensable right to (a) use, reproduce, modify, adapt, translate, distribute, publish, create derivative works from and publicly display and perform such Submissions throughout the world in any media, now known or hereafter devised; and (b) use the name that you submit in connection with such Submission. You acknowledge that WannaSlots.com may choose to provide attribution of your comments or reviews at our discretion.
- WannaSlots.com shall not be responsible for any misinformation expressed and implied. Whilst we make an effort to keep our website free of errors or omissions, WannaSlots.com makes no warranty for the accuracy of the information provided and that of third party websites linked to and from our website.
- Any materials and links on this website shall be used at your own risk. WannaSlots.com including our team, do not take any liability for any damage or loss caused, arising directly or indirectly from the materials of this website.14. WannaSlots.com does not offer real money gambling opportunities or the ability to sign up at online casinos to US residents. United States residents are able to register and play free casino games on our site and partner social casinos, but real money casinos will be restricted.
- It is your responsibility to confirm that online gambling activities are allowed in the country where you reside and you meet the minimum age to gamble and read the contents of this website. It is also your responsibility to ensure you comply with the gambling laws imposed by the country, state and town of your residence.
- All contents published on WannaSlots.com are copyrighted, unlawful use, distribution and duplicating of our materials is a violation of copyright and/or trademark laws.